Customer Service Advisor
Are you interested in being a part of something exciting and different in Belfast, and being part of an award-winning team? If so read on…
We aren't just another contact centre where you are expected to work against aggressive sales targets. We are a customer service centre and your job is to have great conversations with our customers!
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors and you can choose your hours between 20 and 40 per week.
Full-Time salary up to £22,733 per annum based on 40 hours per week.
About GLL With more than 250 leisure centres hosting a range of facilities and activities and over 10,000 staff working to serve more than 58 million visitors a year, GLL’s position as a sport and leisure charitable social enterprise is why we continue to grow from strength to strength: working in partnership with local authorities, public agencies, sporting organisations and local communities across the UK.
At the centre of our organisation supporting our leisure centre customers, is our Customer Service Centre; a team of highly energised, results-driven and passionate individuals who strive to exceed rather than meet customer expectations at the telephone and by email.
What do we offer?
- Weekly engagement activities
- Discounted days out
- Work-life balance
- Market-leading pension scheme
- Reward and recognition
- Weekly team meetings
- Daily huddles
- On-site yoga
- Centre activities e.g. surf and slide
- £15 gym and leisure centre membership (dropping to £10 after six months)
- 6.2 weeks annual leave
- Employee Assistance programme
- GLL Extras
- Ride to work scheme
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Free eye tests
- Uniform provided
- Discounted apartments in Portugal and Bulgaria
- Shifts planned well in advance to help you plan
- Three week induction plan
- Shifts between 20 and 40 hours available
- Career progression and development opportunities
Salary: Up to £22,733 per annum
Location: Based at Lanyon View, Belfast. Excellent transport links, Bus and G1 Glider route and close proximity to Lanyon Place Train Station.
Our Opening Hours:
Monday -Thursday 7:45am-9:15pm
Friday – 7:45am-6:15pm
Saturday and Sunday – 7:45am-4:15pm
Induction and Training:
You will receive a three week full-time, interactive induction training programme including visits to our leisure facilities, systems and process training and soft skills training. Full attendance is required to complete the induction training.
As a self-motivated, results-driven individual who has excellent verbal and written communication, you’ll have a real passion for delivering the best service you can by listening and supporting customers who are in need of help or advice. You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different and get a real buzz about providing solutions.
You will already be used to going the extra mile and delighting customers, always striving for the highest level of first contact resolution and quality assurance.
Connect with customers at the telephone, via email, and via web chat; always ensuring that customer requests are dealt with professionally and courteously by listening patiently, empathising with the customer and demonstrating a real desire to help and support.
Make the most of each interaction, using the opportunity to identify customer needs and find solutions, ensuring you put the customer at the heart of the process and maintain strong quality output.
Take ownership for your own performance, always challenging yourself to be the best you can be and being proactive around your own development and growth.
Your experience and attributes will include
- Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths
- Passionate about service – always looking to deliver the best possible service you can at every opportunity.
- Minimum of 12 months' experience in a face-to-face customer service environment or within a contact centre, within the last five years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listening skills supported by a warm, friendly and confident manner.
- Computer literacy.
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload.
- A minimum of 6 months validity on right to work documentation