Customer Service Advisor
Based: Sutcliffe Park Sports Centre
x1 20 hour contract
x1 30 hour contract
GLL is looking for a Customer Service Advisor at Sutcliffe Park Sports centre in Greenwich. If you have the passion for people, ability to deliver a first-class customer service experience, this is your chance to be part of one of the largest leisure groups in the UK.
As Customer Service Advisor, you'll enjoy making a difference to every person who walks through our centres, be it with your warm welcome or through selling them a membership to enhance their lifestyle. Our Customer Service Advisors respond to enquiries converting them into memberships. Customer Service Advisors are often a customer's first port of call; you'll answer the phone, deal with transactions, handle any queries and even go out into the community on outreach projects. From providing team support to the warmest of welcomes, your focus will be on ensuring our customer service level is at the highest level at all times.
What you need:
* A can-do attitude
* A real focus on customer service.
* Passion and personality
* Knowledge of health and safety
* Be a great team player
* Good IT, literacy, numerical and communication skills
* Some experience of administration
What you’ll do:
* Being the first point of call for customers
* Answer incoming calls to the centre
* Deal with transactions
* Dealing with membership enquiries including selling memberships to customers
* Deliver first-class customer service
* Answer customer queries
* Setting up equipment
* Be a key support to your team on a daily basis from preparing Studios, Gyms or Sports Halls for various activities to the general cleaning and upkeep of the centre.
As a leader within the leisure industry we can also offer scope to progress your career, and job variety like nowhere else.
In return, you will get:
- A part time permanent position
- Industry leading rates of pay
- Discounted membership at our leisure centres
- Discounts across thousands of retailers (GLL Extras)
- A fantastic pension scheme
- 25% off Red Letter Days
- 25% off Buy A Gift
- 20% off GLL spa experience treatments and associated products.
- Ride to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- The opportunity to join the GLL Society and have a say in how we are run plus associated social events
- Exclusive discounts on our villas in Portugal
- Exclusive discounts on our Ski chalets in Bulgaria
- Health assurance
- Career pathways, professional development are just the start. To ensure you stay at the top of your game, we provide training with practical and theory elements too.
As the UK’s largest leisure operator and charitable social enterprise, we offer a range of careers for everyone in our local communities. We manage over 400 facilities across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including public sport and leisure centres, elite sporting venues, libraries and children’s centres.
Our people are from the communities we serve and help us make real changes in their local area.
To make sure we’re having a positive impact on our people, we also offer some flexible and part-time working options so you can make sure your new job works for you.
So whether your ambitions lie in sport and leisure, events & catering, health & beauty, corporate support or working with children, you’ll be able to find your ideal new job at GLL.
Passionate about seeing our communities thrive, we invest back into our facilities, projects and people and are Investors in People Silver Award employer.
We are an inclusive employer. We seek and welcome diversity in our teams.
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications and location.